- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating
Tag Archives: tendonitis
Ever since the painful 17-miler of three weeks ago I’ve been dreading today’s scheduled 20-miler. Wednesday’s two miles on the treadmill left me limping. While much better, my tendonitis has not yet healed. The bone spurs are a permanent part … Continue reading