- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating
Tag Archives: Nashville Rose Society
Every Monday morning between my workout and shower, I gather flowers to arrange and place on my desk at the office. Most of the time the arrangement includes several roses. Yesterday I took one single bloom so it could take … Continue reading
Most of my roses are winding down their second bloom cycle. While I anxiously await the 3rd I’m enjoying the zinnias, cosmos, sunflowers, cone flowers, and at long last…the blackeyed Susans.
A member of the Nashville Rose Society opens his garden to the public once a year. Yesterday was the day. I’m a newish member of the NRS, so yesterday was my first time to attend. I snapped some photos and … Continue reading