Upcoming events from Pam Brown Life Coach
Pam Brown Life Coach
- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating
Tag Archives: Lent
Viva la Grain Free!
My first week of completely grain-free living has gone surprisingly well. My first brush with temptation came Friday night when hubs wanted to go to a Mexican restaurant. This place is a step up from the Tex-Mex places that are … Continue reading
Posted in Health and Fitness Tagged Grain Brain, grain intolerance, Lent, Wheat Belly Leave a comment
I’ve Given Up Grains for Lent
With the exception of a few slips, I’ve been wheat-free since December 26. After reading Grain Brain a few months ago, I’ve wanted to eliminate all other grains from my food plan and evaluate whether or not I feel better … Continue reading
Posted in Health and Fitness Tagged Grain Brain, grain-free, Lent, wheat allergy, Wheat Belly 2 Comments