- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating
Tag Archives: don Miguel Ruiz
Over the past few weeks, I’ve been involved in several unrelated conversations that left me wondering, “Did he/she really just say that?” There were times I felt hurt and offended, and those aren’t emotions I feel very often. I found … Continue reading