- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Today is packed with activity. This morning I’m presenting to a leadership class at Belmont University. The afternoon is all about college football. But before the day “kicks off” (see what I did there?) I took a quick walk among … Continue reading
Today I’m celebrating another trip around the sun. I kept things very low-key, beginning with a run on a nearby green way. I feel fortunate to leave near such beauty.
It was a beautiful morning in Leiper’s Fork, TN, perfect for the Heroes in Recovery 6K. Why a 6K and not the customary 5k? The extra distance is in recognition of the extra work one must do to remain in … Continue reading