- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating
Monthly Archives: August 2017
This morning I took a leisurely two-mile jog on a nearby green way and enjoyed a little nature.
#ICYMI there was a solar eclipse yesterday. Nashville was along the totality path, so it was a bit of a big deal. I didn’t take the day off. Instead, I sat in the office parking lot alongside others who work … Continue reading
It’s been ages since I started my Saturday with camera in hand. It feels good to be getting back into the practice. Here are a few shots from the yard. And now, I have four more roses bushes to prune … Continue reading
Saturday, August 5, had been marked on my calendar for weeks. A lot of rosarians prune their roses 55 – 60 days before fall rose shows and as I counted back from the date of a show I want to … Continue reading