- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating
Monthly Archives: August 2016
I have a friend in Vegas whom I affectionately call Desert Queen. In the summertime, DQ likes to describe the weather there as stupid-hot. During the dog days of summer, Nashville is both stupid-hot and stupid-humid. It got the best … Continue reading
I’m training for a late October half marathon. The plan I’m using has me running four times per week with one of those being a weekend long run. Two of my three weekday runs often take place on the treadmill … Continue reading
Hubs and I plus mom, my sister and sister’s family spent last week in Florida. It was raining when we returned home late Saturday afternoon, so no rose photography for me. Yesterday after church I had to deadhead spent blooms … Continue reading
I mowed the grass after getting home from work last night. Thanks to my new 15 minute rule, the weeds are in check. Time to play! Here’s what’s blooming at my place.
I suffer from “all or nothing” thinking, which I believe to be a form of perfectionism. If I don’t have time to clean the entire house in one session, I’ll not clean at all. If a day full of meetings … Continue reading
I funny thing happened following my April half marathon. Gardening. I traded my Saturday morning long runs for planting, weeding, deadheading, and fertilizing. I’ve been going to the gym three or four times a week, but I’ve only been maintaining … Continue reading