Yesterday I did something I rarely do. I skipped church to do my long run. This weekend was my annual reunion with college friends. We had a ball, but there was no way I was going to run on Saturday. By the time Sunday rolled around I needed a few hours alone to recharge before the workweek started back this morning. You know, I’m an introvert. It was a perfect Nashville morning with sunny skies and a crisp temperature. While covering my six miles, I made a mental list of some things I’m grateful for. Here’s a pictorial essay of my partial gratitude list. Click on any photo to access its cutline.
- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating