Hubs and I have been in Phoenix this week. We arrived back home at 1 a.m. this morning, so I’ve set the bar low for today. If all I do is unpack, shop for groceries, do laundry, and replenish the hummingbird nectar I’ll call it a success. But all of that had to wait until I’d visited my garden. Here’s what’s blooming today. Click on any photo to start the slide show.
- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating