This afternoon I attended the Nashville Rose Society monthly meeting. The society is installing an education garden at Cheekwood Botanical Gardens. I was one of three newbies selected to plant hybrid teas. Me, the introvert. With Consulting Rosarians looking on. But everyone was kind and helpful. Here is my education garden legacy “Always and Forever.”
- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating