Middle Tennessee gardeners can breathe a sigh of relief. We made it to spring! I got up early this morning and took my mom to the cemetery so she could replace the flowers on her parents’ and my dad’s graves. That’s her rite of spring. After breakfast with some friends I went home to tend to my garden. A lot of activity has taken place beneath the mulch and I enjoyed making springtime discoveries.
- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating