Today was Nashville’s payback for Thursday’s snow and ice. I decided to wait until the afternoon to run so that I could enjoy the warmer temperatures. Lynn (friend and training partner) was available so we set a 2:30 meet up time. That meant my morning was free for the Nashville Lawn and Garden Show. I and hundreds of my closest friends meandered through the displays and vendor booths and were reminded that spring is almost here. A note to next year’s show vendors: more of you really need to accept debit and credit. I have a card and I know how to use it.
Upcoming events from Pam Brown Life Coach
Pam Brown Life Coach
- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating