Upcoming events from Pam Brown Life Coach
Pam Brown Life Coach
- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating
Daily Archives: January 20, 2014
Shouldn’t Every Day Be a Day of Service?
Today the United States is observing the annual Martin Luther King Day of Service. People across the country will take part in organized volunteer opportunities. I think that’s wonderful, but I am not participating. I have a speaking engagement on … Continue reading
Posted in Life Coaching Tagged Martin Luther King Day of Service, volunteering 1 Comment