- Follow 482gr8 on WordPress.com
Connect with me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Top Posts & Pages
- Announcing: A Nashville-area workshop for women
- Announcing: a Nashville-area Workshop for Women
- In Praise of Nashville's Winter Weather Panic
- Adjusting my Facebook habits
- My 2018 Volunteer Activity Edit
- Making Life Easier: the Bullet Journal
- A Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea for $20: Simplify Magazine
- Half Marathon Training: Getting Back Up
- Yes, Virginia, you can skip Christmas parties.
- The Lazy Girl's Guide to Christmas Decorating
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Last week my marathon training brought me two “firsts.” I ran 30 miles in one week and I completed a single 15-mile run. On Saturday I met coach/pal Lynn at uber-hilly Percy Warner Park. Lynn graciously agreed to run the … Continue reading
I’ve learned that I perform well with short, measurable goals. I recently completed a Memorial Day – July 4 challenge and I achieved my goal five days past my self-imposed deadline. So, I’ve gone and created another challenge for myself. … Continue reading
My fellow Middle Tennesseans, when it comes to obesity, our state is one of the worst in the nation. Nashville Mayor Karl Dean isn’t taking this lying down. He and fellow Nashvillians just completed a “Walk 100 Miles With the … Continue reading
Today is July 8 and the jeans I wanted to fit into by July 4 now button…and zip. I’m not ready to wear them out in public, but by golly they fit. That is all.
Goes along way. I’m in Week 8 and I’ve only missed two workouts in this marathon training program. The misses were due to a sinus infection. Today ALMOST became skip number three. I often wake up on Thursdays feeling very … Continue reading
I was scheduled to run 14 miles on Saturday. I told Coach Lynn I wanted to return to Percy Warner Park. The hill training that’s possible there should really pay off on marathon day. Last week I ran the 5.6 … Continue reading
On Memorial Day my friend JoAnn and I each bought a pair of one-size-too-small pants. We set a goal of being able to wear them by July 4. Were we successful? Let’s hear from JoAnn first. JoAnn’s Results, Straight From … Continue reading